To print, you must have your Lawson State Issued Student I.D. card
1. Save the document you want to print to your device or the library computer. This document can be a pdf, a Word Doc, Powerpoint, etc.
2. Open your Lawson State Email. Compose an email to Lawsonsecureprinting@lawsonstate.edu
3. Attached your document to this email and send to Lawsonsecureprinting@lawsonstate.edu
4. Go to any print station (located in both campus libraries and in the SPACE Center) and swipe your student I.D.
5. Use the touch screen, tap 'HOME", then tap "SECURE PRINTING". Select the job you want to print, then tap "PRINT + DELETE"
6. When you are finished be sure to log out by tapping your name in the top, right corner.
NOTE** Jobs sent to the Lawson Secure Printing will be saved for 48 hours and after that time will automatically be deleted.