Important Information and Dates about the Laptop Loan Program
Important Information- Laptop Loan Program-Summer Semester 2022
Lawson State Community College Library
Please Read Carefully- You must have ALL school fees paid to be approved.
1. The Laptop Loan Program for the Summer 2022 semester will begin on May 23, 2022.
2. Students seeking to participate in the Laptop Loan program must be registered for the current semester and all tuition and fees must be paid ($0 balance).
3. The required form, approval and a reservation is required for each student seeking a laptop.
4. Laptops can be picked up or returned at the LSCC Birmingham or Bessemer campus libraries.
5. All laptops are due for return on or by 3:00 P.M. on August 03, 2022 (for Summer 2022 Semester).
6. All laptops should be returned to the library (to a library staff member) on or by the due date.
7. The library is not responsible for any repairs/software updates or issues with the loaned laptop.
8. A fine/fee/hold may be added to your student account if you fail to return the loaned laptop.
9. When saving documents use your Office 365/ One Drive Account via your student email account.
10. Return faulty laptops to the library and IF there are extra laptops available we will replace it. Do not take the laptop to a third-party for repairs.
11. LSCC is not responsible for content left on the laptop when it is returned to the library. Please delete all of your personal content before checking in the laptop.